First produced in 1941, the
design of Wallace Grande Baroque silverware was created by William S.
Warren to celebrate the art of the Baroque period. In designing Grande
Baroque flatware, silversmith Warren drew upon his knowledge of
Renaissance and Baroque art to create a true masterpiece in sterling.
Set Includes: Twelve (12) salad forks, Twelve (12) dinner forks, Twelve (12) dinner knives, Twelve (12) Oval Cream Soup spoons, Twelve (18) teaspoons.
This incredible set was excellent used condition , and professional polished !desired)
Average / Approximate Dimensions:
(18) Dinner Forks: Length: 7-1/2 Inches.Weight: 62.5g (each)
(18) Salad Forks: Length: 6-1/3 Inches.Weight: 56.1g (each)
(18) Soup Spoons: Length: 6-1/2 Inches.Weight: 47.8g (each)
(24) Dessert / Teaspoons: Length: 6 Inches.Weight: 36g (each)
(18) Sterling handle / Stainless blade weighted Knifes: Length: 9 Inches.Weight: 67.1g (each)